1941 Ford Military Tribute 4 Door Sedan Car.
This is a 1941 four door car, with suicide doors. It starts and runs great. This is a nice daily driver. I have owned this since 2018 and I am looking re-home this car to a good home and an eager driver. Interestingly, I suspect this car may have been a military army staff car. Though I am not completely sure of its history, there is plenty of evidence to suggest this. I am happy to explain to serious potential buyers. In honor of this strong possibility, the car is designed to be a tribute to WWII Army Engineers. This a custom and one of a kind piece on the market today. It is a adorned with blue drab military markings over the classic matte olive drab base paint job. A real classic! Remember, no computers.
– Oregon antique plates
– New tires
– Windows and doors are in excellent condition, very solid
– Lots of brake work done
– Excellent brakes
– New radiator
– Relined fuel tank
– Electric fuel pump and fuel return system to avoid vapor lock
– New battery
– Excellent clutch and transmission
– New primer and paint 3 years ago
– Never crashed
– No rust out at all, incredible body integrity
– Gauges and lights work accept fuel gauge
– There is a hole under the visor on passenger side
Please contact Eva to make an appointment to meet Fred in person or to elaborate on any further details or answer your questions.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar Ford Military (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: eldoradoranch1950
Location: Oregon City, Oregon, United States