1991 BMY HARSCO m934-a2 Mobile command unit expandable box body truck.
The unit expands to about 14’x14′ and fully usable while NOT expanded also. Center is clear 8′ when closed. Floors and ceiling pop up to make a HUGE 14’x17′ wide open area. Super easy to set up, takes about 20 mins start to finish, faster with 2 people and is FULLY water tight when opened or closed.
- 1991 but completely rebuilt 2012 by Red River Army Depot, only has 1100 miles since rebuilt. like a new truck!
- 15k miles total!!!
- BOTH sides open up and weather tight
- CTIS (central tire inflation system) works PERFECT!
- Runs and drives like a new rig. SOLID truck! 6wd works amazing, the front axle lock works perfect.
- 4hi, 6hi,4low and 6low depending on locking front axle, ultimate off-road rig!
- Heater, vents AND OPTIONAL HARD TOP!! yes, the rare insulated hard top.
- Interior in excellent shape
- Never in OHIO salt, Solid rig, not rusted.
- Clean and clear Ohio title
- Cummins 8.3 Turbo diesel engine, runs strong and quiet!
- Allison 5 speed trans, works perfect
- Everything works and the truck is a SOLID driver. No work out parts and ready to use today!
The box on the rear is removeable and can be a mobile hunting cabin, overland camper, MEGA RV, Construction rig, MANY MANY uses. The ultimate bug out rig you can immediately start using.
4 Tires are like new, 2 are almost new looking but do not match, they leak down over time as the valve stems on the 2 mismatched tires need new orings, all same size.
Will come with service kit includes new filters, yes even the MASTER big fuel filter.
She is a big girl and drive like a pick up, I used it many times to go to Lowes for “trim” :)
Location: Williamsburg, Ohio, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on January 18, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.