1943 Ford GPW
Rebuilt 15 years ago haven’t used the last 5. Has a charging problem. Had the generator locally rebuilt so I can only assume it’s the regulator which I will supply with vehicle. Good clear title. Good solid condition.
Many extras will go with the vehicle:
- some tools
- jack, air pump
- fire extinguisher
- Decon cylinder with bracket
- grease gun
- oil can
- water bucket
- water can
- combat wheels and Firestone tires
- working 600 series signal Corp radio with all accessories to include crystals, spare tubes, lollipop mike, headphones, headset, carrying strap, complete vehicle and ground mount antennas, ground mount battery box, radio manual, remote, and antenna tie down with insulator
Numerous “F” marked parts to include but not limited to:
- grab handles
- towing Pintle and numerous bolts
- Beach wood canvas top and seat cushions
Also includes rifle rack and hull compass.
Location: Cumming, Iowa, United States
Price: Auction <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on March 7, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.