2001 M1123 HMMWV
New canvas top and rear curtain (I do not have any doors). Truck has 6.5L V8 diesel, 4 speed transmission capable of highway speeds. 13630 miles on the odometer but may increase as I occasionally drive it. Mechanically sound, runs strong, clean fluids and no leaks. Red Dot AC unit has cold air.
Previously was an armored truck so has some holes, and the AC fans were mounted on that but they removed all of that when they removed the armor for de-militarization. Expect some cosmetic imperfections as this was my work in progress truck, I have not spent any time on body work. I also have never washed the engine or undercarriage this way anybody can see there are no hidden leaks.
- Type: 6.5L V-8 Diesel
- Displacement: 6468 cc
- Compression Ratio: 20.2:1 & 18:1 (Marine)
- Valve Configuration: Overhead
- Valve Lifters: Hydraulic Roller
- Firing Order: 1-8-7-2-6-5-4-3
- Bore x Stroke: 103 X 97.03 mm
- Horsepower: 160/170 @ 3200 rpm-N.A.
- Torque: 290 @ 1800 rpm-N.A.
- Transmission: GM4L80e
- Alternator: Dual voltage 200amp (14 and 28 volt)
- Tires 37/12.5/20
Location: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Price: $18,000 <- check here if it's still available
More info: Full listing and Contact details
Originally listed on February 14, 2021. Note that older listings are displayed for reference and will most probably not be available.