1994 Steward and Stevenson LMTV M1078 with Maintenance Shop Van Module
CLEAN GEORGIA TITLE – INSURED – READY FOR YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE – VEHICLE LOCATED IN SOCAL
Excellent LMTV regularly driven, ready to go, all systems working, camper project 75% finished. Look no further for your overland LMTV project. This is the best of two worlds, a very nice truck with a very unique and excellent van shop made by AAR. (Originally priced for the military at $70,000!) Very well built, good insulation, excellent for customizing both interior and exterior. Easy access via a sliding platform and a steel heavy duty ladder.
Engine runs like new. Starts immediately, sounds like new. Had some oil and water hoses replaced by previous owner due to age. This is the only repair I know was performed in the truck after decommissioning. All fluids and filters replaced. I have driven this truck about 600 miles and it is a pleasure. Drives straight, smooth, it is a reasonably silent cabin for a military truck standard.
Transmission works correctly and shifts in all range as it should.
All dashboard instruments, lights and electric systems work correctly.
Seats upholstery is in great shape, no holes, no tears. Another uncommon condition for original seats.
Doors and windows operate correctly. (No door keys available)
Cabin interior is very good for a surplus 1994 LMTV. Floor rust is very common and this one is no exception. Under driver floor mat there are rust holes that can easily be repaired. Otherwise, this cabin is above average and totally restorable to a luxury standard with little effort. Hydraulic system for accessories works correctly, however the electric pump does not have sufficient pressure to complete the cabin tilting. It must be finished by hand pump. Just a nuisance.
Brake pneumatic system works great. New air dryer unit.
Tire pressure control unit is a system that usually does not work in most LMTVs after sitting unused for years. In this truck it works correctly although occasionally needs a reset. It is important to not let it sit for long without use.
– Five new RV windows. Six windows total. All tinted for privacy. ($1200)
– Brand new stove installed. ($200)
– Brand new deep sink and faucet with cutting board. ($150)
– Two water tanks. Unused, could be both used for fresh water or fresh/gray. ($130)
– Water pump installed. Plumbing installation need to be finished. ($100)
– Lots of shelfing and storage containers.
– Two 8D Interstate batteries ($1200)
– GENPRO10X2 12V 2-Bank, 20-Amp On-Board Battery Charger ($280)
– Renogy Pure Sine Wave Inverter 3000W 12V Battery Power Converter ($480)
– LG Dual Inverter AC ($280)
– Civilian hitch receiver ($400)
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: boeing7873
Location: Ontario, CA, United States