The U.S. WWII M20 Armored Utility Car 6×6 was used as a reconnaissance vehicle, and partially replace the White M3A1 Scout Car in WWII. It is powered by the Hercules JXD 6 cylinder gasoline engine, producing 110HP at 3,200RPM. It has a Sychromesh manual transmission with four speeds forward and one in reverse. It runs in either a 4×6 or 6×6 configuration, and can hold a sizable crew. The skate rail will support mounts for both the .30 machine gun and the .50 machine gun. It looks tough and rides well. This is a 1943 model.
Winter Springs, Florida, United States